TERMS OF SERVICE
1.1 By clicking “I accept”, you accept the Terms of Service, Cancellation Policy, and Participant Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by The Empowered Man, from time to time due to changes to the Products/Services, to account for developments under the law, or for any other commercially reasonable reason. Any amendment will only become effective upon notification to Participant by email.
1.2 I indemnify and hold harmless The Empowered Man, its directors, officers, employees, agents, and successors from any cause or claim arising from, or in any way connected to, The Empowered Man Program.
2 The Empowered Man Program Content
Participation in The Empowered Man Program includes full access to the below for a 12 month period from the date first payment is made:
- Weekly Group Coaching via live webinar
- Membership of the exclusive Empowered Man Facebook Group
- Living Powerfully Online Program
- Sexual Confidence Online Program (Tantric Mastery for Men course, Legendary Lover course, and Multi-orgasmic men interviews)
- Authentic Relating Online Program (What Women Want course and What Women Want interviews)
- Accountability Buddy Relationship
- Lifetime access to the Empowered Man resources library
- Private coaching (Two 60min individual coaching sessions with one of the coaches on the Empowered Man team)
Program fees are:
- $3997 as an upfront payment
- $997 upfront deposit on a payment plan and the remainder to be paid in monthly installments over either a 3, 6, or 9 month period.
- Each additional three month period of a payment plan attracts an additional $500 fee. Eg. A six month payment plan is a $4997 commitment.
All amounts are in Australian dollars and include GST.
Note that although retreats are not a formal part of program, as a member of The Empowered Man program you are able to attend up to 3 retreats per calendar year with the Empowered Man. The venue hire and catering cost for these retreats is additional to the program fee, however there is no additional coaching fee charged. As an estimate, your fee per retreat you attend will be approximately $200 to cover venue hire and catering.
3. Copyright and Trademark Information:
I acknowledge that The Empowered Man is the sole and exclusive owner of the Product/Service and the information it contains and are protected by Australian and international intellectual property laws. I shall do nothing inconsistent with such ownership, such as modify, copy, distribute, reproduce, create derivative works from, rent, sell or otherwise convey the Products/Services obtained from The Empowered Man.
4. Cancellation Policy:
There is a 7 day ‘cooling off’ period after the date of this transaction. If a transaction is cancelled within the 7 day ‘cooling off’ period, a non-refundable AUD$300 cancellation fee will be charged, and the remainder refunded to the participant. If the participant cancels their registration after the 7 day ‘cooling off’ period, no refund is available.
If the participant is on a payment plan and cancels their registration after the 7 day ‘cooling off’ period, they are still responsible for fulfilling the financial agreement in the payment plan.
If the participant is unable to complete the agreement due to unforeseen physical or logistical circumstances, he/she may either transfer the fee paid to a future program, event or service offered by The Empowered Man, or transfer their place in the program to another person of their choosing.
5. Payment & Fees.
I agree to pay the full amount of the Product/Service set forth either as an upfront payment or via payment plan.
For payment plans, a minimum payment of the first deposit is required. No spot will be held without payment.
5.1. Payment Plans:
If a payment plan is approved by The Empowered Man, installments will be deducted from the credit card on file every thirty (30) days from the date of the transaction. If any installment payment should default, Participant will have ten (10) days to rectify the situation, and The Empowered Man reserves the right to apply late fees.
If an installment payment is not received after 60 days from the date payment is due, the result may be cancellation for the registered event and the Cancellation Policy will apply. A credit card decline charge of $30 may apply in cases of payment default.
5.2. Currency & Exchange Rates:
All transactions, including refunds, will be in Australian Dollars (AUD), regardless of place of purchase. Refunds to other currencies will be processed based on the currency exchange rate on the date that the refund is requested and processed (not the exchange rate from the date of the initial transaction).
5.3. Administrative Fees:
All administrative fees, including credit card fees incurred due to any full or partial refunds from cancellations, transfers, or changes in method of payment after the standard cancellation period, will be billed to and paid by the participant.
6. I understand that my participation in The Empowered Man Program is contingent upon my signing of this release and confidentiality.
7. Participant has been advised and understands that this program includes experiential exercises, including, but not limited to imagery, visualization, and motivational training. Participant warrants that s/he is in good mental and physical health and has not been hospitalized for any mental illness and is not now, nor has even been under the care of a physician for any heart related ailment and is not now taking any medication or drugs for any mental or emotional illness, disease, condition or ailment.
8. The Empowered Man, its associates, trainers, and practitioners/coaches draw on the areas of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Tantra, Taoism, Sexological Bodywork, Orgasmic Yoga, Gestalt therapies, Shamanic approaches, Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy, Embodied Counselling, and more. We are not licensed mental health professionals or practitioners and do not provide psychotherapy, counseling, or any other mental health service that would require a license, nor do we hold ourselves out to provide such services. We participate in and provide educational services that often result in substantial learning.
9. If any dispute shall arise concerning the interpretation or application of this Agreement, or the rights and liabilities of the parties arising hereunder, and such dispute cannot be resolved voluntarily between the parties themselves through reasonable, good faith efforts to do so, resolution of such dispute(s) shall be sought through voluntary mediation, facilitated by a neutral third party mutually agreed upon prior to recourse by either party to any other remedy at law. Costs of such mediation shall be divided equally between the parties, unless the mediator, in his or her sole discretion, determines that, in the circumstances of the particular dispute, fairness requires a different division of costs. If mediation is not successful in resolving the dispute(s), the parties shall submit to binding arbitration under the relevant Australian laws, waiving all other procedural remedies at law other than for injunctive relief or for any claim subject to criminal complaint under the laws of the State of New South Wales or Australian laws.
10. I have read, understood, and agree to the above terms and commitments, and take 100% responsibility for such.