RELATE MORE POWERFULLY, CREATE DEEPER CONNECTION, AND HAVE BETTER SEX
A LIVE WORKSHOP TO HELP YOU CREATE HEALTHIER RELATIONSHIPS AND TRANSFORM YOUR SEX LIFE
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF IT?
- Owning your masculinity and sexual desire.
- How to welcome a woman’s strong emotional expression.
- Understanding women more deeply and creating healthier relationships with them.
- Being the kind of lover that women yearn for.
- Cultivating your femininity and sensual essence.
- Understanding men more deeply and creating healthier relationships with them.
- Letting go of shame around sexuality.
- Becoming multi-orgasmic as a woman, including expanding your pleasure potential.
NOTE: All activities are voluntary and ALL boundaries respected at ALL times. Exercises and practices are given to help you take your sex life to the next level. All activities are fully clothed. There is no genital touch on this event.
Who is it NOT for?
- Men wanting to learn "pick-up artist" techniques. We DO teach AUTHENTIC seduction, but not pick-up artistry. They're very different things.
- People who are coming just to meet someone. Please only attend if your MAIN reason for coming is your own growth. People do make connections at our workshop that lead to something further, however if this happens for you, treat it as a bonus :)
- People with mental health issues. If you are struggling with mental health, we recommend you seek the support of a skilled psychologist, counsellor, or other suitable therapist in your area.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
Hamish Daley, Psychology Student, Auckland
"Turns out the fear I had around intimacy included being afraid of women I was attracted to.
One of the exercises helped me realise I was afraid, in my body, of women I was attracted to, and importantly, of OWNING that desire. This gave me a big piece to work on.
Women I am interested in have started responding to me, and in a couple of cases have been the ones to make the first move.
There have been really significant shifts in my self-perception, and how I am perceived by others, and big shifts in my ability to act in the world.
“This was a really big event for me and I'm so grateful to be able to experience what I did and be held (literally) in such a beautiful space. Thank you Dave & Helena. XXX”
WHEN & WHERE
Sat 24 - SUN 25 MaRCH 2018
10am-5pm both days (Melbourne time)
Pulse brunswick. 1 Pitt St, Brunswick, melbourne
TEA AND COFFEE WILL BE PROVIDED
there are a variety of shops and cafes near the venue for lunch options
Helena and Dave use a combination of tools and processes from a range of fields including Tantra, Taoism, Sexological Bodywork, Orgasmic Yoga, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Gestalt therapies, Shamanic approaches, Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy, Embodied Counselling, and much more, to deeply address what’s holding people back from living the life they really want and creating the sex lives and relationships they desire. Both Helena and Dave come from an upbringing of sexual repression and have done a great deal of work to step into and discover their own sexual power. They are passionate about helping other men and women do the same.
Dave is a Masculine Empowerment Coach with a passion for helping good men be more successful with women.
His personal story is one of growing up with sexual repression and working through the effects of that, which led him to deeply explore his own sexuality and masculinity.
Dave runs workshops and retreats both in Australia and internationally, as well as coaching 1on 1 clients. Outside these arenas you'll probably find him surfing a wave around Byron Bay or sitting back with a cup of tea somewhere peaceful.
Helena is one of Australia’s leading sexperts and Tantra teachers. She has extensive experience helping men and women create amazing sex lives.
She is a mentor, author, speaker and lover. Helena is a a certified sex therapist, embodied counsellor and Tantra practitioner.
Helena is the author of ‘Legendary Lover’, a unique program which outlines her 6-step methodology to make sex both profound and ecstatic. She also facilitates Tantric Sisters Circles for women.
After years of sexual despair, she finally discovered the life-changing rituals of Tantra. Since then, she has relentlessly pursued knowledge and skill in the fine art of sex, attending training events all over the world and working with a wide range of clients to help them become masterful lovers.
"Hi Dave, thank you for creating such a healing space. I received such a transformative boost on so many levels, I'm still buzzing.
The powerful relating sessions with the women sent my heart centre into overdrive. Such sweet, light energy. I'm still sitting in this space and cultivating it every moment I can.”
Steve Moule, Byron Bay